Tele Sales Executive
Detailed Job Description
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Answer questions about products or the company and develop creative pitches and propositions.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Direct prospects to the senior sales manager when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company?s reputation.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
- Go the ?extra mile? to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Good knowledge of Maths and English
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the telecoms (or related) industry
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues
Languages : English,Hindi