AVP - Information Technology
Gurgaon Rural,Gurugram (Gurgaon),NCR Gurgaon (Gurugram)
Detailed Job Description
The candidate is expected to interact with various Stakeholder to understand the requirement and taking leading steps while updating and sharing for RFP. Once the project has been initiated, the candidate has to actively monitor / track the project implementation so that the project deliverables are within time and budget
- Person is responsible to lead mid/large size one or more IT programs. He/She is required to work with development partners to ensure the execution of projects in a timely manner with expected quality under agreed budgets
- Person is required to build a strong understanding of business processes across lifecycle of card domain as role is expected to bridge gap between business users and development partners on business understanding
- Person should have a strong understanding of program management domain. He/She should be able to create project plan, drive both business & IT teams to work with plan, identify project/program risks and put mitigations or do timely escalation for help needed. Reviews test plans and test strategy documents in a way that identifies gaps/ errors to the maximum extent possible.
- Person should publish program dashboard to keep all stakeholders updated. Monitor, follows-up and review work progress, so as to ensure that delivery is on time, within the budget and adheres to prescribed quality norms
- Person is required to work on determining program budget, preparing a board note for obtaining the program approval and executing program within approved budget. Person is also required to plan for operating expenses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas and third-party vendors throughout project definition and execution. Perform root cause analysis of defects; recommend and implement comprehensive defect prevention processes for the assigned product/ s or projects so as to achieve reduction in defects.
- Prepare for engagement reviews & able to present to executive leadership
- Person should have good knowledge in preparing High, Mid and low level project plan. He/She should be good in microsoft project management tool
- Person should have experience in Software design, development and management with proficiency in java/J2EE technology including Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, AJAX, Java Script, JSON, XML
- Person should have a strong understanding of projects lifecycle and deliverables of each phase. He/She should be good in Agile development methodology
- End to End applications implementation experience
- Knowledge of six sigma and it's tools that helps in different phases of project e.g. QFD, FMEA, Fish-Bone etc
- The candidate should have led large size Programs and have a proven delivery track record as a project/program manager. Should be able to handle multiple priorities in parallel.
- Strong analytical skills ? strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- Demonstrated customer focus ? evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint
- Have demonstrated work around Campaign solution and convert the same to Collections requirement
- Should have very good written and verbal communication skills. Good understanding and ownership of process compliances as per organization processes
- Strong team player ? The role entails working with multiple teams hence the candidate would need to display inclusiveness to lead as well as take the team along the life of the Program. Collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Have done BE / MCA
- Have 8+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant experience as Lead / Project Manager.
- Knowledge of project management and agile methodolgy with hands on experience on MPP and Microsoft tools
- Demonstrated working experience in projects on Java and J2EE Technologies